Thursday, December 1, 2011

Congrats Braden... and Chris

Braden's soccer team won first place in their division. Congratulations to all these cute boys. BUT, the most amazing thing happened... seriously I am still stunned. Braden's coach emailed everyone and asked if we wanted to have a party or just award the medals to the boys in practice. Of course being the party girl I am, I wrote back and said, "Let's have a party and volunteered my in-laws house or that I would schedule the church." Later that night I told Chris and he just nodded his head like usual and we went to bed. Then, to my amazement, the next day I got an email from Chris sent to the coach and me that gave an idea for a soccer party. He said "Let's go to Surf and Swim. I called Surf and Swim and they said that Wednesday is dollar night and that we could bring in our own food and treats." WOW! Chris has never planned anything for our family or even worried about it. He just waits for me to plan. So, I praised him a lot and am now hoping that Chris will want to plan more things in the future... I better not hold my breath. Oh, I almost forgot... the coach choose to go to Surf and Swim and the party was a great success.

No comments:

Post a Comment